Friday, November 4, 2011

october favourites


hi guys!
i am back to do a post concerning my october favourites!
firstly I would like to mention a face cleancer. I absolutely love it! it is by synchroline and it only cost me about 9 euros! it absorb all the oil from my face and leaves it smooth and clean. By using this i stopped using my makeup remover and i am really in love with this.


secondly i would like to mention an eyeshadow that i have ben given as a present. It is by an italian brand called diego dalla palma. The shade is in number 11 but i can't find it in their web site. Maybe this was a limited edition. It is a golden beige colour which is very natural and I were it every day this month!



then i have non stop wearing my new ankle boots. they are black leather and i bought them from massimo dutti. They cost me 120 euros but i really think they are worth it. I can wear them all day long and never feel tired.



while i was in the uk i bought a pair of earrings from primark for just 1 pound and i have been loving them.
Many people have asked me about them. they are really pretty right?


lastly i would like to mention a blush i havebeen loving this month and it is by elf! it is from their essentials line i think and it only cost me 1.70 euros. It is a natural radiance blush in the shade coy.


















have you tried any of this products? did you like it?

xxx cu all next time :)

10 comments:

  1. Τα μποτάκια είναι τέλεια!Ψάχνω κι εγώ αυτόν τον καιρό για τα δικά μου αγαπημένα!χιχι!Και πολύυυ ωραία σκουλαρίκια!Nice post and blog!ΠΟλύ καλή σου μέρα!!<3

    http://style-limelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. efxaristw :)

    wraia ola ta outfit st blog s! s kanw idi follow!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. emena anamesa st fave tou oktobriou einai ta skoura kragion(bordeaux/mwv) ktl ! :)

    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FashionSugarBubbles psaxnw g ena mwv kragion pou na mporw na t valw kathe mera! kamia idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Το σαπούνι κάνει δουλειά όντως!!
    Χαίρομαι που μου το πρότεινες γλυκούλα!!!
    Το ρουζακι είναι πολύ όμορφο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eimai etoimi na paw na parw k allo sapouni min tyxon kai den t vriskw meta.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those earrings and love them!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. chlo: i saw your blog and the post with the earrings
    they look very nice on you!!
    nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried the e.l.f blush but most of their products are always good :) it doesn't hurt that they're cheap too!

    IZZY <3
    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. mara feli : i have a huge wishlist from elf! just love them!

    ReplyDelete