Thursday, November 17, 2011

again and again

hi loves! as the header says i want to share some products that i have been using a lot this week and some of them are all time favourites as well!



so elf luscious liquid lipstick in brownie points, cream eyeliner in coffee and natural radiance blusher in glow. Studio fix powder plus foundation from mac in shade C3 and mac lipstick in cherish which is a satin finish, sephora nail lacquer in smurfs (M08), corres lip balm in jasmin and lastly l oreal  mascara in carbon black!



Above are the swatches of the jasmine lip balm which is the one on the left, a pale baby pink balm which absolutely moisturizes my lips, the glow elf blusher on the right a perfectly coral shimmery blush which shades light in my cheeks and then up is the powder swatch, then the elf luscious lipstick a brown lipgloss which is exactly as its name "luscious", the lipstick a peachy beige which i often combine with the elf gloss and lastly the brown eyeliner!  off course i don t have to talk about the mascara. I have been loving it for a long time now and i think you all know it. If you don't then then rush out to get it! Lastly the nail polish is a deep brown colour with a bit of shimmer in which does not actually show on the nails. One coat is enough!
I absolutely love them all!

what are your favourites this time of the year? I am into browns the fall and i am looking for a good eyeshadow combination to love this time of the year!
I would love to hear all about your ideas!
xxx kellykellitsa


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love the Jasmine lip balm. Korres makes such pretty balms!

    I'm really into body washes this time of the year. I like warm scents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like warm scents too! do you have anything to suggest? :)

    ReplyDelete