Saturday, March 3, 2012

7 deadly sins of beauty

hey loves!
i was recently tagged by dear claire from notebookofclaire.blogspot.com to do this post called 7 deadly sins of beauty! So lets get started!

what is your most inexpensive and your most expensive beauty item (greed)?

my most inexpensive beauty item will be my elf studio complexion brush which i bought on a sale and costed me just 2 euros and my most expensive one at the moment is my mineralize skinfinish in blonde from the naturally collection which costed me 30 euros more or less..

what product do you have a love/hate relationship with and what was the hardest to get (wrath) ?

i have a love hate relationship with dark nail polishes because despite the fact that i ADORE them i find it hard to do my nails every day (none has ever lasted me more than 2 days)
The most searched for product was my favourite mac prolongwear lipstick in unlimited. I wanted it for so long but it was never stocked in my local mac store.

what are your most delicious beauty products (gluttony) ?

my most delicious one is my body butter from the brand priorities in vanilla ice. Its smell is to die for!

what beauty product do you neglect due to laziness (sloth) ?

i hardly ever use primers! I think i don't need one for my eyes but i could use a primer for my face.

what attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex (lust) ?

oh, i don't know... Eyes, smile, sense of humour, him being a gentleman.. Ok i admit it i am into tall guys.. :)

what items would you most like to receive as a gift (envy) ? 

I love to get things as a gift that i could/would not buy by myself. Having said that i love make up, perfumes, accessories, simple jewellery... Depends on who the present is coming from actually :)

i tag all of you to do this post!
i can't wait to read your answers!

xxx kellykellitsa


1 comment: