Wednesday, October 19, 2011

3 things i CANNOT live without

hi girls!!! i am back today to tell you about my life-saviour things that i own. The ones that i would definately repurchase if gone missing or if i run out!

1. my hydrating everyday cream. Ok, at this point i should mention that for many years i avoided any kind of moisturizing cream because my skin would reject all of them! litterally! irritation on the skin or even refusing to absorb it at all!! i have tried many products, all kind of brands. i was frustrated. And then a kind lady on the drugstore gave me a sample of my DREAM moisturizer! And i do not intend to change it ever again! it is the avene hydrance optimale legere! it is so light and moisturizing at the same time! just love it! (28$/20 euro for 40 ml)


2. i will start to say that i have also tried many clarifying lotions before! I always thought i didn t need one, because after all i saw no deference by using them. My mother suggested that i try the clinique one. I changed my mind ever since!! it is amazing! there are 4 different ones. starting from 1 for very dry skin going to 4 for very oily skin! i use 3. (12.5$/ 20 euro for 200 ml, it is a lot cheaper in the us)





3. I have a lot of bags! Many many of them! But one of them is an absolute favourite. Every time i wear a different bag i think of it! i know it is crazy! I find it goes perfectly with most of my clothes. I have it for 3 years now and i wear it non-stop! I love it! it is from longchamp's line le pliage, in size medium, in colour graphite. ( 118$/ 75 euro)





To be clear there are many other things that i could not live without, such as my make up, my glasses, my phone, but these are things that i could rebuy in another brand another colour maybe. Those mentioned above are the ones that no alterations are acceptable because i just can t take the risk :)

what are your all time lovers? i'd love to hear all about them!
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Την συγκεκριμένη ενυδατική την έχω δοκιμάσει και είναι όντως υπέροχη.. Όσο για την τσάντα longchamp είναι τόσο πρακτική και βολική που και εγώ την προτιμάω για τις περισσότερες βόλτες μου!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thelw na parw kathe megethos ap ts longchamp!
    tis latrevw!
    exeis kamia protasi g enydatiki polu elafria?
    nomizw pws thelw na dokimasw kati allo gt to derma m trelathike teleftaia!

    ReplyDelete