Tuesday, May 1, 2012

my new love!

hello my loves!!!
this post is completely dedicated to my new love!
I have been searching for a pair of sunglasses for quite some time now but nothing seemed to excite me!
Until i met this beauty!
Since the day i took them home i have not stopped wearing them!
Here in Greece the sun is so strong and you absolutely need a pair of good sunglasses!
So i am presenting you my only love!




the only difference is that mine is not the toirtoise brown but grey! It is from juice couture and as you can already guess i love them!
what do you think???? do you like them?
Are you investing in a pair of sunglasses this year?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these glasses!

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick and eyeshadow give away, I would love for you to enter:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mac-lipstick-eyeshadow-give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've seen your blog and I nominated you for the "Most Versatile Blog Award!"
    I think you deserve it! You can follow me to view
    the infos here,http://theweeklytrends.blogspot.com/ hope you win! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx a lot girls! I will stop by your blogs! Definately!!!

    ReplyDelete