Monday, January 16, 2012

blogger award!

hello hello again!

A few days ago claire from notebookofclaire.blogspot.com gave me an award. it is called the versatile blogger award.



Well i am not really good because it is my first time but i am going to try!
well & things you don't know about me...
1. I am a chemist doing my Msc in renewable energy
2. I live in Patras, Greece which is supposed to be this country's 3rd biggest city.
3. I absolutely adore having a blog!
4. When it comes to make up blush is the biggest fun to play with :)
5. I love cooking
6. I love winter
7. I always dream about travelling around the world!

So now i know i should pass it to 15 blogs i like but i will leave this option to u and hope you like to make us know you better!

cu soon girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment